Sunday, January 7, 2007

Over the Threshold

Is this the dark night of the soul?
The world is now inverted

I stumble about on feet that are not my own.

There are demons that lurk within

haunting my waking life

and terrorizing me in dreams

But when I stop running and stand before them,

they kneel before me and call me, "Lord!"

"Have pity on us, for we but do your bidding."

And so I lay my hands on them, these snarling fallen angels

"I love you," I tell them softly. "You are forgiven. Come and enter the joy of your Lord."

And where there were once monsters

there are now angels that lift me up in times of trial.

Now my role becomes clear.

I am the Light

that must descend into the darkness of the shadow mind

I am the Redeemer

that must offer salvation to my lost self

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life

My path is set before me.

The call to adventure has begun.

The Christ

The Anointed One

The Buddha

The Awakened One

The Lord Krishna

The Enlightened

This seed burns within my consciousness

It is consciousness itself

longing to be manifested

longing to know itself

as it was in the beginning

From God all things spring forth

and back to God to all things return.

There is no emotion; there is only peace.
There is no ignorance; there is only knowledge.
There is no passion; there is only serenity.
There is no chaos: there is only harmony.
There is no death; there is only the Force.
Praise be to the Mother, the Comforter and Provider

Praise be to the Father, the Unshakeable and the Immanent

Praise be to the Son, my holy Self

Praise be to Sophia, my true Bride.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

And all shall be well.

And all shall be well.

And all manner of things shall be well.

No comments: